Monday, May 2, 2011

Long Time Gone



Hello my dear and faithful friends! I have been gone to you for far too long! I have missed you!
Yes, I have been gone for a REALLY long time! Lots of stuff going on with our family. We have been very busy and in turn somethings had to take a backseat for a while.

I will say that I am WAY glad to be back! There is a lot of fun stuff to update on our family AND I am thinking I will be bringing back Monday's Menu! I mean, I can't tell you how many times I have come here to look up an old recipe! I love cooking and now that life seems to be back or getting back to normal, I can't wait to throw a few more of our favorites on here!

Lots of posts coming this week! Lots of random pictures that need posting! Also, be sure to check YourLifeUncommon.com for even more updates! Lots of stuff going on there too!

Catch you tomorrow!

No comments:

LinkWithin