My friend Malorie tagged me. I have to write six quirks about myself. This is not an easy task. I asked Ryan, but I don't know if I was open to hearing his responses. :) He didn't give me any, I think he knows better! I am sure he just thought, "Oh babe, you are the most perfect person I have ever met. I am sure that there is not one fault I could find." But alas...there are some. Some that I will post, some that I won't. There IS a certain amount of pride that I cling too!
So here you go.....
1. I have to delete all the numbers on Caller ID or the room feels cluttery to me! Strange I know, it makes Ryan crazy.
2. My hands and feet are claustrophobic. I will all the sudden wig out and have to get my shoes and socks off fast! Especially while I am driving! I am ok, until it is hot then I am DONE!
3. My house HAS to be cleaned up before I can go to bed! If it isn't I feel like I am starting out behind the next day. Thus, 10 minute clean up for the whole family before scriptures each night! It is a life saver!
4. I talk A LOT! Ok, I know it! I DO! Almost everytime I talk to someone I leave thinking, "HOLY CRUD I talk WAY TOO MUCH", but then I do it again the next time. Alright people it's just what I do. I am sorry. :)
5. If I work out on Monday and then don't get to it Tuesday, I will usually give up and consider that week a failed attempt. UGH! I have to get over that one! :)
6. It absolutely, completely freaks me out when I walk in the kitchen and the rugs are all messed up because SOMEONE didn't pick up their feet! (Love you babe) I don't know why it bugs me so. I really shouldn't be so bugged by it, but I am. I don't freak or anything just put them back with a little growl. Nice huh?!
Now, I tag anyone who is quirky! You know who you are! Get to it!