Monday, October 27, 2008

{MONDAY'S MENU} Carrie Dip

This week I am flashing back to my dear friend Carrie! I miss you Carrie! SO, for a progressive dinner for Relief Society I took "Carrie Dip". Why is it "Carrie Dip", well because almost evertime we went to dinner or a party at Dan & Carrie's there was this FABULOUS dip! So here you go.....but I must warn you, don't make it unless you are going to be sharing it with many people. It is SO yummy, before you know it you will have had WAY more than your share! :)
CARRIE DIP
In a 9 in. pie plate spread 1 package softened Cream Cheese. Now really, how can you go wrong from here, RIGHT?!

Now spread a can of BEANLESS chili over the top of that.


Now grate some cheddar or colby jack and spread it over that. Pretty easy so far, eh?!

Well, it IS the easiest dip to make! Now bust open a small can of chopped chili's and a small can of chopped olives. If you are an olive hater....how could you....I mean, just throw them on anyway. It seems that in this form they don't even hardly make themselves known. Just try it!

Now, because I didn't know if the cheese should have been right on the chili or all over everything, I added just a bit more. Then I covered that with 4 chopped green onions.
Now it is into the oven at 350 degrees for 20 min! I started this dip 30 min before I was supposed to be at the party and I still ended up on time! NOW THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!


Serve this with tortilla chips, crackers or fritos...or heck, SPOONS! It's that good! Thanks for the recipe Carrie!

2 comments:

Norris Fam said...

Believe Amy when she says there is NO way you can mess this up and it's oh-so-yummy! I need to make some ASAP!

Anonymous said...

WOW does that look good. Too bad we are doing a cleanse. We love you...

Dad & Sondi

LinkWithin