Thursday, October 16, 2008

BRIAN & KAYLA COOK

My Mom FINALLY (thanks Mom!) posted pictures from Kayla's wedding. You can see more on her blog, which you can find under the link cleverly named "Dad & Mom". It is worth the peak! There's LOTS of goodies on there!
This is my fam! What a good lookin bunch! I love you all! Do you know that?!

My sisters, the ones from my mom anyway. I love these girls! Oh how I love them!


The WHOLE fam!

Now THIS is more like us!

Kayla and Brian had such pretty colors. They were the red that most of the boys are wearing, Ivory and the Sage that the little boys are wearing.

I love that Jake has to do up the top button on his shirt! How funny! OH, and look at my handsome little D in his chariot! NICE!

Aren't the girls pretty? Brian is holding Caroline, Kayla is holding Merrick (Brian's niece), then there is Kaitlyn (Lisa's), Mallory, and Lydia (Clint's). I loved that Mal KNEW she was pretty in that dress! She loved it!

Ernie, you did a FABULOUS job on the pictures! LOVE YA! OH and if you all want to see them larger, just click on them!

Can I just say how much I love these two?! I do! I really do! They are such an example to all of us and we love them BOTH dearly! Brian fits so perfectly in our family and brings a LOT of love! We love him for that! OH and he is TERRIFIED, I mean scream like a little girl terrified, of fish! HA! I will NEVER get over that story Brian! THANKS! :)

3 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

You do look super cute in the fam picture! And can I say all your family has the exact same smile!! You have such a fun family, you can just tell!

Just Us said...

Cute family! I love the picture of you with your sisters. Your sister is a beautiful bride.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post Amy.

LinkWithin