Tuesday, July 22, 2008

{BIRTHDAY WISHES}

We are in Utah for the week. We have SO much fun stuff going on! We will post as soon as we can. However, I just HAD to get this one in!

This is Rachel, my little sister! Her bday was on the 18th! She is officially a teenager! YIKES!
I love you Rachel! I love you, love you, love you! You are an absolute blessing in our lives! I can't imagine life without you! You are so funny and fun to be around. My kids love you beyond measure and you are such a great example to them! I appreciate that so much!

Rach, you are a beautiful girl, inside and out! I think we have such a strong bond, probably because you are a mini version of myself in so many ways! :) I enjoy watching you make such good choices with your life! Always respect yourself and stay close to your Father In Heaven! Make it a goal to understand the blessings of the Atonement in your life! There are SO many choices in my life that I wish I would have made differently. However, because of the difficult times in my life I KNOW of our Saviors love for each one of us! Always stay as close to Him as you are now. You are an example to all of us and we love and admire you for it!

And this is Brian! His bday was also on the 18th. He is marrying my sister this Friday! We couldn't be happier! He is AMAZING, LOVING, KIND & SO FUN! I so can't wait for you guys to come visit whenever you can! I love you Brian! Thanks for being such a GREAT man and addition to the KAH-RAZY Salisbury clan! :)

2 comments:

Rachel LaVerda said...

Thank you so much amy! i am glad i am amini you in so many ways. Thanks for the message! see you later. Love ya! rachel

Jess said...

Hello we could have had a photo shoot or maybe a visit to the park.

LinkWithin