Friday, June 13, 2008


June 10th was Jeff & Lynne's (Ry's parents) 37th anniversary! 37 years, and still I don't think I have ever seen two people that love each other more than these two do! They are such great examples to all of us of what a relationship should be like. I love the way that there can be 20 people in a room and when Jeff walks in it is like they are the only two when they are talking to each other! I love these two SO much!


Today is Jeff's birthday! Can I just tell you how much we love him?! It is funny how much he effects each one of his daugthers in law! We all have such a soft spot for Jeff! He is such a great father & grandpa. He is the Patriarch of this family & sets such a great example, to all of us, of how we should live our lives. We love you Jeff!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin