Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dawson's Beans

You are going to have to bear with me for a moment. I am about to brag on my boy!
Look at that little mug! What is he so happy about?

Ahhh, he is happy because his mommy put him in the stander and filled the big bowl with beans for him to play with....

think about.....

Stare at....

And....hey little D, just what do you think you are doing??


Bean's IN the bowl D, beans IN the bowl!

Alright, you know you get to do whatever you want around here! ESPECIALLY things that you love, and things that make you laugh. Even if....


It is sweeping all of the beans out of the bowl and onto the floor as quick as you can! (Look at that! He is actually playing with them! Scooping them and getting all over in them! This is a big deal for D!)

And THIS is the mess that his PROUD mama cleaned up so we could get them out and do it again tomorrow!


3 comments:

Norris Fam said...

Looks like fun...what a sweet boy!

[BrookeO] said...

Hooray!
He is such a cute boy and I totally feel your excitement!

xo

Unknown said...

Amy, he looks so grown up in these pics! I can't believe it... it's been a long time since I held that little man!

LinkWithin