Wednesday, April 16, 2008

{TY & SUZI}

I have so many pictures of different things that have been going on. I totally want to post them, but I am afraid that they will have to wait until next Monday. This morning we decided to head to Utah today....not tonight or tomorrow, but right about 3pm! That makes everything in my life a little more hectic, but it will be fine.

I am finishing up on Ty & Suzi's wedding video, finishing a couple of loads of laundry and getting all the statements and collection letters together for work, pack....AND I STILL HAVE 3 1/2 HOURS LEFT - NO SWEAT (yeah right). So I will post one of the things that we did get done and that is not causing me stress at the moment.

Ty & Suze came here this weekend so we could put together some scrapbook pages that people can sign at the reception. I think they turned out pretty good! They were fun to scrap with! They are two of the funniest people I know!


#1


#2


#3

Can you tell what their colors are? Alright now I better get the loads switched over and the music on the video and kids down for a nap and.....well you get the picture!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kellsy said...

Those are so stinkin cute!! Good job guys!!

Hey aim, when is the next weekend you guys are going to be home so i can make a trip up there to see you and your amazing family!

Love ya lots
Kels

Salisbury Family said...

Amy;

LOVE LOVE LOVE the scrapbook pages. This should be a pretty fun weekend!! Can't wait to see you!
Abby

LinkWithin