Saturday, March 4, 2006

Another day down

Well, Dawson is doing pretty good. We all went to the hospital today and spent sometime with him. He was all smiles and I think he looked better than he has ever (other than the tube coming out of the top of his head). We still don't know about the heart infection, however, we tend to think that if it was infected we would definately know by now. We will let you know when we know.

Thanks for all of your words of encouragement. It really means more than you know! Everyone else is doing great. In fact, Mallory is doing fantastic. She is going to be ready to sit up in no time. I went shopping for her for the first time today. WOW!! We really need a second job. The good thing is that I pick out about 20 "must have" outfits, but somehow by the time I get to the register common sense takes over and I end up with 3 shirts for 15 bucks. Oh well!

My battery is going to die. Love you all. Amy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, shopping for girls can be a little crazy... especially this season, someone seems to have honed in on my weakness: little white dresses! They're everywhere!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that and Old Navy had the CUTEST little sweaters!! I can't take it!!

LinkWithin