Friday, March 3, 2006

INFECTION, INFECTION and more INFECTION

Well, Dawson is doing pretty good right now considering they just found out that he has an infection in his head, his blood and a Urinary Tract Infection. Poor baby! They just did a test today to make sure that there is not infection in his heart. If there is we are in a whole lot of mess. I will not worry you with the details on that until we know for sure.

Dawson seems to be feeling so much better. The highlight of his day was when they took him down to do the echocardiogram and gave him "candy" (grape syrup). He loved it and it turned his lips and tongue purple for hours. He just sat and smacked his lips for quite awhile after that. He also took about 2 oz. from a bottle, which we know means that his head is feeling better.

Ry, Jake and Mal are headed here right now! I can't wait!

When I know more I will let you know. Thanks for all of your prayers!
Love, Amy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my dear amy! I love you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Noni!!

LinkWithin