Wednesday, November 9, 2005

Surprise! Mom smuggled Mallory out!


All buckled up and ready to roll!


Mallory had to give Dawson a goodbye kiss. He won't be too far behind.


At Clint and Abbys in the basinette...FINALLY!


Boy was I surprised to look in the car and see Mallory sittin' there(as you may be able to tell...I'm sorry, I know it's kinda freaky).


So Jake and I met up with Mom this afternoon, only to find that the sneaky little bugger had stolen Mallory from Primary Childrens to surprise us! I had no clue. I forgot how nice it is to just have stuff done already without having to deal with all the details. We'll be in Utah until Dawsons surgery, and then probably back to Idaho while he recovers, although it's all up in the air still. I've learned not to plan any further than about 10 minutes ahead.

Well, that's the news. She's just been soaking everything in all day, fat and happy. We'll let you know how things go with Dawson. Thanks so much for everything.

Ryan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest pictures EVER. Mallory is adorable in her car seat. We've been waiting for this day for a long time! Congrats Amy and Ryan!!

LinkWithin