Saturday, September 3, 2005

1 bowel and 2 brain surgeries down!

Well we made it! Mallory is now done with her surgery and is doing very well. She is resting and so is Dawson. They are so sweet and need to get a lot of sleep so that they can get healing. I can't believe all of the things that these babies can go through and the amazingly small amount of recovery time! They should be more like themselves on Monday--not all the way back but making a good start.

It has been nice today to be away from the hospital. The babies are in great hands and what they need now more than ever is sleep. I also think that I will be going home with Ryan and Jake on Monday.....barring any major issues....which we are not anticipating. It will be nice to take a break and spend sometime with my boys. I will be back on Thursday night. Also I will be calling for updates and letting you all know as it goes.

I will make sure that either today or tomorrow Ryan gets on here and puts up some more pictures for all of you. Until then enjoy your weekend!!

Love, The Lindstroms

No comments:

LinkWithin