Thursday, August 25, 2005

Dawson

Hi everyone. I just got some news this morning. I guess it is time for our steps back. Dawson got very sick last night. He has an infection in his blood which is causing him to have apnea spells (stops breathing or holds his breath). They will be reintubating him this morning. They are also stoping his feeds. Poor little guy, he has come so far and we are now back at the beginning. I am so glad that I have been able to hold him like I have for the last few days and hopefully it doesn't take long for him to get back to normal. I do have some really cute pictures of him and will load them on when Ryan gets here tonight.

I know everyone is still praying for both of the babies. Please say an extra prayer for Dawson to get better soon. I will be heading over there in just a little bit and I will give more of a report later.

Thanks, Love- Amy

No comments:

LinkWithin