Monday, August 1, 2011

Missing Him Today

Tomorrow night I am doing a fireside called "Gratitude in the Face of Adversity". It is the same that I have done many times in Idaho and in a ward for a friend in Utah. I am excited to get to do it for our ward in Pleasant Grove.

I haven't done one in a while, so I am going through all my Dawson stuff. It is a good, but very hard thing. I am sure I have cried buckets of tears! How can I live without that little boy?! I mean, it is a huge testimony to me how much the Lord is carrying us through this. Without Him, I am sure we could not do this!

If you want to read what I posted last night about the week before the twins were born and my feelings on that, as it has been exactly 6 years from that time in our lives, read HERE.

And, for an extra treat, you should TOTALLY watch this! We just found it! I could watch it on a loop for the next several years! Oh those eyes and that smile. His voice....how I miss the sound of it! It is amazing how incredibly sweet this boy is!

1 comment:

Kandis said...

AWESOME video, thanks for sharing.miss your face

LinkWithin