Friday, May 6, 2011

A Little Individuality!


I know, the picture quality is horrible, but I just HAD to show you these pictures of Mallory. Getting dressed on her own and picking out clothes on her own has always been a struggle for Mallory. So, as soon as she showed interest I have tried very hard to encourage her individual style. Even when it looks like this......


And that's not even the best part! Check this out........


"Mom, I think you should at least fix that." Was Jake's request! We had a good laugh...without Mallory knowing! I mean, it took every bit of self control for me to not change her socks and shoes, at least, but we made it out the door with her just like this! I am one proud Mama! :)

She has been much better about matching and I am proud to say that her choosing her own clothes is a daily occurance now. I know 5 seems a bit old to be figuring this out. But hey, it's Mallory. This has been one of her challenges and we let her take at her pace! And now we will take it....even when it comes in poka dotted socks and aqua crocs! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lombardo Family said...

Atleast the socks match! :o)Loved your post of the twins too. Adorable babies Amy.

MyR said...

Oh how I LOVE that cute little face! It makes me smile every time I see it. I wish I could hear the cute little giggle that goes with it.

LinkWithin