Thursday, November 25, 2010

Time for Some SERIOUS R&R With My Hubby!


Hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving! How great is it to spend fun time with family or friends?!


And now, the much anticipated vacation!

Ryan and I have tucked the kids into bed at my sister Lisa's house. (THANKS LISA!) Tomorrow morning we will be in the airport by 5am. Flying to Florida by 7:30am and in Ft. Lauderdale by dinner time! We will lounge in a hotel on the beach for 2 days and then we will be joined by almost all of the other Lindstrom adults and shove off on a 7 day cruise on Sunday morning!


I can't even imagine what all of this will look like in person! I can't wait!


We plan to snorkel like crazy, including an excursion to snorkel with sting rays.....

And we have even reserved an excursion for some scuba diving!

We are certainly anticipating A LOT of relaxing and just having fun together!

Karaoke, delicious food, spending the days in our swim suits in November, swimming until I am a withered prune...I can't imagine anything I would rather do for the next 10 days!

See you on the flip side! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin