Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Short Lived Stay at NORTH FORK

Living in Sun Valley you have SO many options for campgrounds! First stop....NORTH FORK!
Well....that's about all I have to say about that! What did North Fork give us, but a LOT of MUD and Mallory's now constant fear of Beavers?!

Well, and this.....

What to do in the 2 hours the rain stops?! A BIKE RIDE OF COURSE!

With a mandatory stop at the river for a little rock throwing!

What kid doesn't like to throw rocks into the river?!

Like I said....WHAT KID....er, Kid and Dad doesn't like to throw rocks into the river?

The bigger the splash, the better! I mean look at those faces!! Ha!

By that evening, we were OUTTA THERE! The rain came down harder than ever and showed no signs of stopping!

Good thing we discovered WOOD RIVER CAMPGROUND! An absolute fave! Wait til you see this place!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow! What an amazing time you all must be having! Those kids are going to remember these days fondly, I'm sure! And that trailer is so amazing! Love it's name: ZINGER! :) Do you think you'll just home-school your kids for a while?

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Well, the good thing about living in this Valley is that we live in the mountains! All of these campgrounds are within 30 min of the school.

The kids will go to school this year. Next year, for Jake, well, it might be different. That's just because middle school in this Valley scares the heck out of me! :) We will see. Don't think I haven't thought about it....A LOT! :)

Just Us said...

Amy, I'm totally jealous! I think I was born to be a gypsy.

LinkWithin