Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Look What I Found.....

Last Summer I mysteriously deleted a whole load of the pictures off my computer. I had been sick about it, everytime I couldn't find a picture I thought of. I thought they were gone forever.

However, recently I stumbled upon some random folder and VIOLA! There they all were! It was Mothers Day. I had been thinking about my Little D. I was beyond thrilled to find these!


{He Loves his Mama}


{Sunday Night Movie...The Labrynth. Me and all my kiddos}

This one is priceless! I totally forgot about it! Dawson LOVED kisses! See.....


This is what I mean by he was able to communitcate exactly how he felt about something. He never needed to talk, we all just knew how happy he was! Sweet thing! I would love to smooch those cheekers again right now! Oh that laugh! Thank goodness for video! :)
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This made my entire day.. :) thanks for sharing

Love
Kellsy

Unknown said...

What a great mother's day gift for you! Seriously, finding lost pictures? Priceless!

Kara said...

That is awesome. He is so precious.

Brian and Kayla said...

That was really great Amy. What a precious boy. My heart aches for you, Ryan, and your kids. I'm sure you miss him so much at times. I hope your family is well. I feel like I haven't talked to you for a while so expect a phone call soon!

Hardy Party said...

I'm so glad you found those Amy. They are priceless. We love you and we know it must be so hard to miss his precious little soul.

Sondi

Tammra said...

What a treasure and such a perfect Mother's Day gift! I sure do miss that little guy.

Love you,
MOM

Just Us said...

I am so glad you found those. I remember you telling me about deleting them. That video is the best. That cute laugh, I love it. I love that he loved to laugh even when he wasn't feeling well.

Norris Fam said...

That seriously has to be one of the best Mother's Day gifts ever...I have a feeling someone may have sent it to you specifically.

I'm dying to hear about the trailer by the river...the suspense is killing me!

Tana said...

Treasures, treasures, hidden treasures!

LinkWithin