Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WOULD BEG!

This is the last post about the trip. I PROMISE! What do you expect for 2 weeks of vacation?! :)


Ryan wants me to stop too. Honest he does!


We left California on Friday morning. We weren't quite done vacationing so we only made it as far as Vegas, where we stopped to stay with the Norris' yet again! THANK YOU NORRIS'!


Ryan got his sleep test done by Dan, which only meant we will be headed back sometime soon to get an Apnea appliance from Dan to prevent the 20 times per hour he stops breathing at night! NICE!


I am telling you, if you are ever headed to Vegas, you MUST call Dan! It is amazing how many health problems are caused by Apnea! So many people have it and don't even know. Crazy!


I again loved every second with Carrie! I can't wait to see you again Carrie! I miss you already!


Saturday afternoon we headed to Ryan's parents house in Utah. Our plan was to stay until Tuesday morning.


On Sunday everyone came up for Jeff, Lane & Eliza's birthdays. We played, made tie-dye shirts & the kids beat a poor pinata to death.


Ryan and Jared had fun playing horseshoes in the back yard.
NICE POSE RY!


I don't know much about horseshoes, but I know Ryan likes it. Probably because he is good at it! In just a few minutes of watching I saw him get the horseshoes right around the post like 3 times!


Jared was doing pretty good too. Good form Jared! Good Form!


Then it was on to shuffleboard on the deck. Some of the family went on a cruise last year...or was it this year?! I can't remember. Anyway, the boys loved shuffleboard, so Lynne had to have one. I must say it is pretty fun!

Jared, the master, showed us how the form is done properly.


Apparently Ryan wasn't paying close enough attention!



Yep, definitely not!


On Monday we met my Mom, Rachel, Parker, Grandma & Grandpa Atkinson and Lisa's family at the park. The kids had a blast and it was fun to sit and visit for a while. It will be fun to have them all here for the 4th of July.
Monday night was date night! WOO HOO! Jeff wanted to see a Bees game. We had Rachel come and babysit our kids and Jared & Jana's kids and we all piled into our vehicle and headed to Salt Lake.



My father in law poses as a thug from time to time! :) I turned around to see this and it totally cracked us all up! I had to get a picture! Turns out he just didn't like the sun and was using his hat for a little shade.


There is something so fun about going to sports games! There is a total energy in the air. I love it! We all had a lot of fun! The Bees won, which always adds to the excitement.


So I just have to say how much I love this man of mine! We had so much fun together for the last couple of weeks. He makes us all so happy! He is amazing and my very best friend! I love you Ry! Thanks for a fun vacation!

2 comments:

Tuzi Salz said...

you hung out with your family...no pictures? ODD

Hardy Party said...

Amy,

It looks like you all had a blast on this vacation. What a fun time, and lots of great memories. WOW! Love you...

Dad & Sondi

LinkWithin