Thursday, March 26, 2009

"Is It Bad That I Can Taste Blood In The Back Of My Throat?"

When Jared asked this after his amazing performance that you will see in just seconds, we all had a good laugh. I am SURE there was blood back there! How could there not have been?!


Have you played [AMERICAN IDOL] on the Wii yet? Oh my did we ever have fun with that game! TOTALLY worth the purchase!

When we were staying in Utah we had our own concert at my in laws house, in the theatre! We cranked the volume and danced, sang and laughed A LOT! The highlights includes Jared's version of "Eye of the Tiger", which included a one hand cartwheel, WHILE still singing! Then we all celebrated when we talked my Mother in Law into joining in! GOOD JOB LYNNE!!

So, joining her in her performance of LIVIN' ON A PRAYER was my brother in law Jared! He is SO stinking fun! A lot of you guys know him from school. Man, I wish Jared and I were friends in High School! He is always crackin me up!

Just a brief disclaimer....I recorded this on my cell phone. The lights were off. It is pretty dark so you can't see a lot...and well, Jared is GREAT at key changes!

Ladies & Gentlemen, Your NEXT AMERICAN IDOL......JARED LINDSTROM

4 comments:

Just Us said...

That is hilarious! I want to play that game.
Blood in the back of your throat might not be the best thing.

Kristin and Jay said...

WEll ashlynn is head banging and dancing so she must think he's pretty good =)

Gear Gang said...

That looks like so much fun. Next time you are down, I want to come play.

Norris Fam said...

He might have blood other places too after a performance like that! Looks like so much fun!

LinkWithin