Sunday, October 26, 2008

we {LOVE} kellsy kaye

This is KELS! Can I tell you how much I love her?! I DO! I SO DO!
She is an inspiration!
She came and spent some of Conference weekend with us. She watched the kids while we went out with Jay and Kristin. Kels lived with us for a while when Jake was just little. She was like his sister. They had/have such a tight bond. It was fun for us to see that same bond develop almost immediately with Daws and Mal. They LOVE her too!

When Kels watches the kids, she doesn't just keep them from hurting themselves, she PLAYS like crazy with them!

Nothing like a little driveway art!

I am sure Mal thought she was in heaven! :)

We love you Kels!





2 comments:

Kellsy said...

AHH SHUCKS!

you are such a dork! but i love you and your family sooooooooooooo much!

this being said- when is the next time i can come up?!?!?!?!

Give everyone a love for me!!!

<3 ya

ME

Unknown said...

Those are the best kinds of babysitters :) And Kels looks so grown up! It's crazy how long we've been gone!

LinkWithin