Tuesday, September 30, 2008

happy birthday {JENI}


I love you Jeni! Do you know that??!! I miss you horribly! I CAN'T WAIT for you to visit in a couple of weeks! I might squeeze you and never let you go!
I love that you are a friend that I can call and we laugh about stupid stuff for no reason!
I love that you are always so loving and kind!
I love that you are always in-tune with the needs of your friends and you are quick to let them know how much you care!
I love that I can tell you ANYTHING and you still love me!
I love that when I am with you I feel like an 18 year old, instead of 31!
I love that when I am around you I feel happy!
Happy Birthday Jeni! Have a fun day!
ENJOY THE PAMPERING! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Just Us said...

Thank you Amy! I love you too. And if you squeeze me and don't let go, that is okay with me too. Thank you for being such a great friend.

LinkWithin