Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My New Career?!


The other night a few friends came over and when it was time to go, I talked Kristin into staying all night...well, not all night, but until almost midnight! We have my brother-in-law, Logan's, playstation with all of the Guitar Hero's. We sent Ryan fishing and we started up our own "career" and set out to play until we passed it all!

We did! We are amazing! :) I have now officially graduated to playing on "hard" and Kristin rocked the house on "Medium" so I think she should too! We laughed so hard, if you can imagine!

When Ryan came home, all happy because...well, who wouldn't be after catching 6-7 nice sized fish with your fly-rod?! He, although quite opposed to the game because of the harshness of the music, joined in the fun for a minute. It was so fun...well, until it was almost midnight and I remembered that I had to drive Kristin home! Oh well! It was worth the 40 min. (round) trip! Kristin is A BLAST!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

I think that's my "trying not to laugh OUT LOUD and maybe a little embarrassed =) for Ryan and his goofy moves!!" face. Just kidding, but your husband does have some moves! Hah!

Norris Fam said...

We ALL love Kristin!!!

FYI Dan was up until all hours last night trying to win a duel, he finally did it!

Anonymous said...

amy I love you Im gona miss you so oooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

LinkWithin