Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Island Park is SUCH a beautiful place. I do have to say that one of my favorite parts was the meadows of Daisies! I LOVE Daisies! I didn't know that they would grow like this! I just HAD to stop and get some pictures of them!









Can you believe how many there are?! I LOVED it!


On Saturday night we packed up and headed back to Rexburg. We dropped Ty & Suze off at home and got a room at the AmericInn. The next morning we were up bright and early and headed home for church.


Mal couldn't stay awake while reading her favorite book...


And the Sons Of Provo soundtrack couldn't even keep Jake awake! The kids were BEAT!


We all had fun! In spite of being BATHED in Deep Woods Off, or Bug Off, as Jake called it, we all still have our fair share of mosquito bites, but now that their itch is wearing off, I am ready to go back! We are looking forward to another trip later this summer. This time we will be driving through Island Park and ending up in Yellowstone!

We also can't wait for every opportunity we can find to haul the trailer up the road about 30 min and stay in the beautiful Sawtooth Mountains! That is really one of the best parts about living here! SO close to just about everything we could ever want to do outside!

Now, are you satisfied? That was quite a lot of a post, and so, I will spare you and post some other fun pics tomorrow!

4 comments:

Saun and Wes said...

Cute Cute Pics! We are headed to I.P. next week. Too bad we couldn't have hooked up! I know exactly where all those flowers are. It's right by my parent's cabin in Island Park Village. We take pics there all the time. Love it! Also, way way jealous of your steal of a trailer! That looks so fun! And I am so impressed with your upholstering and curtains, and flooring. It looks like a brand spankin new trailer. What a great deal! We really miss you guys. Your kiddos are so cute! And last, but not least, I love the picture of your house at the top of your blog. I might have to copy you on that. Hope you don't mind!
-Saun

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

UM HELLO!! Of course I don't mind Saun! Seriously, COME VISIT!

I am totally bummed that we couldn't have worked it out to go at the same time! That would have been SO much fun!

Have a good time and take PLENTY of bug repellant! It is OUT OF CONTROL there right now!

Kristin and Jay said...

I love camping! It seriously sounds so fun right now!

Kate said...

What a good photo-op!

LinkWithin