Friday, May 23, 2008

{HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY}


I know you love me for the extreme close up, Ab, but seriously, you look so pretty in this one! :)
This is Abby! Her birthday was on May 7th, which just happened to be when we were in Disneyland, a place where time does not exist, so I failed to sing to her! SAD!
Abby is such a great sister in law! I love her so much! She is an inspiration to me! She is also one of the most creative people I know! She is married to my brother Clint. They were an absolute blessing to me when the babies were born. They let me come and live with them for a while. They really made me feel welcome and comfortable. Words cannot express how much I appreciated this!
Ab, you are a fabulous sister and I love you!


Kayla-Noni! (My little sister) HAPPY BIRTHDAY (which was on May 19th)! What a fabulous time in your life! Kayla is going to school at BYU-I and she is very happily engaged to Brian Cook, whom we all love dearly! I love you Kayla! SO SO SO SO MUCH! I am so proud of all of the decisions you have made in your life! You are such a great example to all of us! I CANNOT wait for July!


This is Grandpa Salisbury! His birthday is shared with Kayla, on the 19th. What a great great man! He truly represents what a Patriarch of a family should be like! He is one of the most caring men I have ever met! I love you Grandpa!


This is Jasmine (and Logan, Ryan's brother)! Happy Birthday on the 20th! Ooo, I love Jaz! She and I are such good friends! She is such a fun sister in law! She is also expecting their first little baby, Noah Jeffrey! HOW EXCITING! There are just people that come into your life that you love immediately and have a close bond with. Jaz is definately one of those people! She is such a fun sister! Love ya Jaz!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

great picture choice....it reminds me of one wonderful night logan and i had up in the mountains when we got stuck for a good hour....ya, u remember my email i sent ya? love you!!!!

LinkWithin