Wednesday, April 30, 2008

{HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLSY KAYE}


This is our SWEET Kellsy! It is her birthday today! YAY!
About 6 years ago we met Kellsy, when we lived in Jerome, and because of rough circumstances at that time in her life she became our daughter for a while! We loved it! (Yes, we did actually have guardianship at one time.) Kels has now grown into such a beautiful young woman and is as independant as ever! I love that she is now known as Kellsy Kaye where ever she goes! Kaye is my middle name and she started using it a few years ago and it stuck!

Kels, we hope you know how much we always have and always will love you! There are just some people that come into your life to be a blessing to you and we feel that you are exactly that! Continue to be true to you and what YOU want in this life....and don't forget to squeeze a visit in now and them! We love you sweetie! (OH AND SWEET PEARLYS!!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kellsy said...

Ya know... 6 years was a long stinkin time ago! like seriously! I appreciate everything that you and Ryan taught me in the 6 years that I've known you guys! Its always nice to know that regardless of whats goin on I've always that'll listen to me whine about my stupid mistakes and how much i hate dealing with consequences and never having to hear an " i told ya so"
Just think 6 years ago i was a pain in the butt and couldn't imagine living to see my 21st birthday! And now here i am with every intention to live through many MANY birthdays!

You guys rock and have a freakin rockin time on your vaca... tell jakey that i miss the heck out of him and to have fun!

I'll come see ya guys probably sometime in may... Things should be figured out by then work wise!

Love you guys forever and always!

Kellsy Kaye!

LinkWithin