Saturday, April 26, 2008

{CELEBRATE}

HAPPY BIRTHDAY'S AND A WEDDING!!


This is Clint (and his son Mason). He is my brother in law (Ryan's older brother if you couldn't tell). His birthday was on April 12th! Clint, if you should EVER read this, I am sorry that I didn't call you this year. I felt a bit bad. I haven't been so great at my birthday calls this year, and I don't think I have missed a year for Clint. Sorry! Oh and a word about Clint...he is really funny and fun to be around, even when he is a turkey and thinks he can beat me at any game! YOU CAN'T CLINT! :)


My little Jakey turned 8 on April 18th! This has been kind of an odd birthday year for him. What he doesn't know is that we have a SUPER DUPER surprise planned for him 2 days after he gets baptized. I would give you more details on that, but he might just look at this, then the secret would be out!
Jake, you are wild, fun, funny, loving, sweet, caring, goofy, amazing, spiritual, kind, a good brother and a perfect son! We love you so much little man! We can't wait to see you baptized next weekend!


YAY! Suzi, you are finally mine! You are my sister (according to the law, thanks for that Clint) and I love you so STINKING MUCH! When I first met you I was so excited! You totally fit, as if you were born into this family, which I am glad you were not, because that would have made April 19th a little...well, weird! :) Suze, thanks for putting that smile on my tinyman's face! I love him so dang much! He and I have always been really close and I have never seen him this happy! What a blessing! You are amazing both of you! I look forward to many visits from you both!


Lisa Kate! You are my best friend! I love you, love you, love you! The most bitter part about living this far away is not getting spend all my time with you! You are such an inspiration to me in so many ways! I love you dearly! Happy Birthday Yesterday!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh! Thanks Amy. I Love you too! In fact, it is good to hear that from you. It makes me happy.
Love, Lisa

LinkWithin