Tuesday, November 27, 2007

MORNING HAIR

OK, I know that you can get the idea from the first picture, but I just couldn't stop there! Seriously! HOW DOES THIS EVEN HAPPEN??
Ryan gets the messiest hair when he sleeps too. WOW! This is so intense!




Needless to say, the only way to tame that mop was to head straight to the bath! YIKES!

By the way, there are so many pictures for me to post from our way fun Thanksgiving weekend! I will get on that, but it is going to have to wait until I get all of my Service Agreement filing organized for work. Sorry! My boss gets a little huffy sometimes, so I must continue to slave away! (Love you Ry! :) ) *Wow, look at that double chinned smiley! Oh well, it is fitting after all the good food at Thanksgiving! YUMMY!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin