Saturday, May 5, 2012

Little Poser


It is darn near impossible to get a straight on, cute smiley face picture of Mallory. She is always doing something wonky with her face! 

After a lot of trying and a lot of laughing at failed attempts, we came up with this one.....


Kind of extra smiley, but TOTALLY Mallory! I love her cute little mug! 

And now for the outtakes.......





She kept closing her eyes. I told her to hold them open wide. I didn't mean literally! YIKES! :) 




Oh MY! 



Hahahaha! I love this one! 




HAHAHAHAHA! What a weird child! :) 

And then, after she was posed out and we were going down hill fast, she stole the camera and turned it on me! Velcro curlers and all! NICE! :) 


5 comments:

Tuzi Salz said...

In a couple of those pictures she looks so much like Jake. Cute kiddos! Also, something about that chin reminds me of Grandma Atkinson. She looks a lot like her. And you look great in those curlers.

MyR said...

Oh how I LOVE LOVE LOVE that cute face!!!

MyR said...

These pictures just made my day again today. I miss you guys A LOT!!!

Anonymous said...

Little Tikes toys and games are known for both strength and design. Little Tikes cooking areas are no exemption, and have obtained outstanding opinions from mother and father for both quality and fun! This article will provide an summary and overview of the best promoting Little Tikes cooking areas. http://daily-crossword.com/

Robert Anthony said...

It provides many numbers to select from; what We will use in this section is a portion of the time that are available. Don't get me incorrect here; I'm not trying dropping the significance of all the determine sources Poser contains. I recently want to attract your interest to the proven reality that you can do a lot with very little. crossword answers

LinkWithin