Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Do You Think It Has Been Long Enough??



Oh my! I have neglected this poor blog of mine for so long! It will be so nice to get it all updated. We have just had SUCH a riot of a Summer! We have been so busy livin it up and I have loved every minute of it! My blogs have been put on the back burner and my house has never seen so many seriously messy days, Mallory has totally worn out two swimsuits and we enjoyed every bit of it! :)

 We have spent HOURS in the pool, at Seven Peak, soaking in the sun, at Trafalga, and just about everywhere that had any sort of adventure to offer. I have ran so many miles & biked over 400, within these last few months. I have lost over 50 inches off this body of mine and I am at a total of 50 lbs lost, so far. I have learned that I am FAR stronger than I think I am and I feel better than I ever have! Honestly, this goes down as a favorite Summer EVER and I am certain that when the cool weather rolls in I will go into some sort of mourning! Good thing is, Summer break may be over, but the kids are out of school at 3:30 and we will have plenty of livin it up to do when they get home! We are going to squeeze every possible drop of sweat out of this heat! We will take it, as long as it will last!

This week I hope to be a whole lot more caught up than last. It is time to fire up the checklists and settle back into routine. It will be nice, in some ways, but I will be glad to see it all go again next year! :)

4 comments:

Ben and Kelli said...

50 pounds?! way to go girl! You already looked great but it sounds like you are feeling fantastic... I should have hung out with you guys this summer,I'm exhausted and sweaty just from reading about it!

Amy Lindstrom ~ Your Life Uncommon said...

Hahaha! Thanks Kelli! And thanks so much for your other sweet comment! I told Lynne & Jana that you were pregnant, on Sunday! They were both SUPER excited for you! And then of course we discussed how amazing you are! :) Love ya!

Brian and Kayla said...

You do look great Amy! I won't even recognize you when we come for Christmas!

If ever you need to borrow a little of our heat, come on down to Houston! Blasted money! It always gets in the way of having fun together.

The picture of your kids is darling.

Becky Andrews said...

Thank you for sharing. Your blog is beautiful. I have a mom's group and will be sharing your link for them.

LinkWithin