Wednesday, August 4, 2010

More From Wood River.....


Mal has always struggled a bit with strength and balance.


We have discovered that this girl LOVES hiking! She loves the feeling of climbing a steep rock.


And I love when my kids pose really cute together!


REALLY love it! :)
These two are bonding so much through this whole experience!


Jake found this huge rock and HAD to have a picture to prove he made it to the top!


This one was a bit big for Ms. Mally. Instead she said, "Mom! Take a picture of my hiding behind the rock".
Cute little stinker!

I think this is Jake's Yetti pose. Either that or he was dancing! What a goof ball! :)

3 comments:

Brian and Kayla said...

I have such a soft spot for Jake. Maybe it is because I remember him crying for his mama when she was busy with the twins in the hospital. I remember when Grandma A and mom helped out with him. I don't know what it is about some people but when they cry it breaks my heart. Jake is one of those people. He is so special.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Oh Kayla! I just loved this comment! Sometimes I just need to be remindied that Jake's little quirks come from going through something that was unimaginably hard for him!

He is special. Amazing really!

Hardy Party said...

What cute pictures. I'm so glad to see some pics of the trailer and where you are living.

Love you all,
Sondi

LinkWithin