Wednesday, October 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIVERSAY BIRTHDAY


Yesterday was a BIG day for these two! First of all it was Sondi's birthday! Happy Birthday Sondi! Sondi is the BEST at recognizing everyone on any special day! She sets a great example for all of us with that! It never fails birthdays, anniversaries, holidays...card in the mail! THANKS SONDI!

Yesterday was ALSO my Dad and Sondi's Anniversary! I hope you actually got to spend it together! With all that work and travel I am sure that moments together are few and far between!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!


This is Kevin...SCHMEVY as I call him! He is Ryan's youngest brother, if you couldn't tell. I LOVE KEVIN!! LOVE HIM LOVE HIM! It is highly unlikely, in fact maybe miraculous, if he would ever see this, but it must be stated that there is not a more kind hearted person than my Schmev! It is amazing and a blessing to finally see him SO happy! He is a blessing to ALL of our lives!
LOVE YOU SCHMEVY!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy,

Thanks for including our special day in your blog. It was a great day for us. We did get to spend it together and we went up in the mountains. But, your dad is now in NY again for two weeks. We love you two and I love checking out your blog. You do such a great job...

Sondi

LinkWithin