Thursday, October 9, 2008

for those of you that are feeling jipped....

HOW ABOUT A MID-WEEK RECIPE?!

Alright, so I am FREEZING my tush off lately! Which seriously, if that were possible I would be a size 2! It is TWENTY-EIGHT degrees here people! It's COLD dadgummit!

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE the beautiful leaves and the chill in the air, my cranked HEAT in the house, with some COZY sock on my feet! Seriously, there is just something about SEEING the cold outside and FEELING the warmth inside that makes me feel all content! I know you know what I mean....RIGHT?!

So, I am about to amplify my feeling of contentment by making one of my FAVORITE treats! Are you ready for this?!

Get a packet of Swiss Miss NO SUGAR ADDED Hot Chocolate, stir it into a mug full of HOT water. Make it HOT because we are about to add the LOVE and it is cold, and seriously who wants tepid Hot Chocolate! No one I tell you! It defeats the purpose! Hot Chocolate is to be sipped and enjoyed SLOWLY!

So, what is the LOVE you might ask, well it is a bit of this....

OH YEAH!! Pure heaven! Just stir in a bit, and it adds A LOT! You can find this in the section over by the milk. Oh and don't just stop here. There is a WORLD of flavors out there! Jake and I LOVE Black Berry Struesel, Gingerbread, Pumpkin Spice and Coconut Creme' is great in this or just a touch in a smoothie made with Bananas, Mangos, Strawberries, Papaya, Pineapple & Orange Juice! OH LAWSY!

AND the best part about this is that you can get your Chocolate fix. It is warm and satisfying AND it is only 90 calories! PERFECT! Alright, now get to the store and get your self some LOVE already!

10 comments:

Kyle and Serene Hardy said...

Mmm...sounds yummy!! I will have to try it.
Love Ya!

Brenda B said...

Sounds super good!! Whenever the weather cools down(still in the 90's), I will be all over the hot chocolate.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

UGH BRENDA!! Rub it in why dontcha?! :) I can't even remember what mid 90's feels like! We didn't even get there this summer!

Oh and I am sure that when you say "cools down" you are talking about maybe the 70's! :)

Kristin and Jay said...

I always wondered why you had 10 different coffee mates in your fridge =). I am glad to know you are not a coffee-a-holic!

Just Us said...

I went and got me what was called a "20 below hot chocolate" yesterday. It was frozen, it cooled me off,it was wonderful. I still think I will pick me up some because it looks good and sometimes my house is so cold with the air conditioning, yes air conditioning still running that I could warm up with a warm cup of cocoa with an added flavor. Coconut sounds so good.

Kellsy said...

ooo now i think you should get Ryan's recipe for those smore things... now that is a chocolate fix! im pretty sure i was in heaven when i was sippin on this tasty drink and eating one of those things!!!!

Unknown said...

looks yummy! I never think to buy coffee mate. I love hot chocolate but sometimes it's a little TOO strong...I usually fill my cup like half way full of cream THEN put hot chocolate in it!!

Norris Fam said...

I'll have to try a different flavor- black cherry and chocolate sound awful gross to me!

Tana said...

Good tip, I always need a little somethin, somethin to mix up my smoothies.

Tana said...

Good tip, I always need a little somethin, somethin to mix up my smoothies.

LinkWithin