Wednesday, July 30, 2008

the crowning event of our trip to Utah....

{Brian & Kayla Cook}
My sweet little sister got married last Friday! What an amazing day! We are so happy for them and happy for us! We just inherited a FABULOUS brother-in-law!
I made their wedding video. It was a lot of fun to do. I loved putting the video of him proposing to her in it! SO FUN! Brian composed 2 of the songs in the video. This boy has some serious talent! We can't wait to see where it takes him!

So, just click pause on the music and kick back for about 9 min. It is fun to listen to, so turn up the volume.

2 comments:

Dae said...

Amy, you did a phenomenal job! That was beautiful!

Unknown said...

I don't have 9 minutes, but in the skim, it looks great! I like him in the crown. And he totally looks like my old Concert Choral director at Ricks. Crazy. I love your fam all in white. That is precious.

They look too cute!

LinkWithin