Monday, December 31, 2007

REXBURG, I-DEE-HO

The week after Thanksgiving was the BYU-I choir Christmas program. Tyrel & Kayla sing in the choir so we all decided to go! We were so dang excited to have everyone there! Even both sets of Grandparent's! I am sure that the hotel took down our names and will never let us return! :) The little kids had so much fun playing with each other and then after games till midnight in the lobby Mom, me, Lisa, Abby and Rachel (for some of the time) sat in the lobby and talked until about 3:30am. I could have stayed up all night! It was so much fun to talk to them!
When we got there we all met at Craigo's for dinner, then we went to the hotel to get ready for the concert. The concert was so amazing! We all loved it! There is a small clip on the video's link, it is dark, but you can hear them quite well, it is worth the listen!

Here are some random pics of the family at dinner!




Oh, and I think I left my camera in Utah, but I have some really fun pictures of Christmas (and video) that I will put up as soon as we can track it down! Maybe it is just in our truck! I will post ASAP! We had a really long December with strep throat, TWICE & a kidney stone that required an "operation"! So I am a little behind! I will fill you in later.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin