Monday, August 27, 2007

Grandma & Grandpa's Visit

We had so much fun with Grandma & Grandpa! They ended up staying over a week, and we could have easily done another! We tried to talk them into staying, but they had to get home. Although as soon as they got home they wished they hadn't left! We loved every minute of it!
This is my sweet grandma! Isn't she pretty?! I love her so much! She is really one of my best friends! I love to talk to her! She is one of the funniest people I know and I think we could talk for hours on the phone, laughing most of the time! I have learned so much from her and I am so thankful that she is my grandma! She is a strong and very neat woman!
Ryan of course had to take grandpa out for some fly fishing! They had a lot of fun! Other than a crazy moment when he fell into the river, they had a really good time!

I know I have already said it, but I love these two so much! They are such great grandparents! Grandpa became a grandpa at about 32 or so, so we have so many memories of playing with them both! I still remember sitting in the boat watching grandma water ski, and watching Grandpa try to barefoot or surf on the knee board behind the boat! I also remember them letting me get behind the boat and drag on my tummy on the knee board when I was about 5, then they talked me into trying to pull up and get on my knees, which I did and I ended up knee boarding all over Starvation Reservoir at 5 years old!

I have also had the opportunity to live with them. Although I was quite a handful, I am sure, I loved every minute of it! Thanks for everything you two!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin