Wednesday, June 6, 2007


Jake and I had a blast playing minature golf. We tied in the end. Jake is really quite good at golfing, thanks to Grandpa Atkinson.
On the 18th hole you have to try to hit the ball in a tray just under this guys chin. If you do fire shoots out of the top, if not it sprays you with water. We both got sprayed!

I didn't quite know what Jake would think of this ride. It is a roller coaster simulator. It is insane! You twist and flip upside down in every direction possible. The tracks are missing in some parts of the track so you flip or spin out of control. I must say, I am not quite as die hard about these kinds of things anymore. See the emergency red button between us? Well, because they shut a door down on you so the screen is in front of your face, they put that there so they know if you are sick or scared. I seriously almost hit the button. I thought I was going to lose my lunch! BLAH!

Jake was hanging upside down having the time of this life. I think I might get him to hit the Colosus with me some day! Maybe, in fact, he will be trying to get me to go on it with him!

Bumper boats was a lot of fun. It was really a warm day, so we didn't mind the little kids that kept hosing us! We got pretty wet! Look at Jake's face! I think he was having fun! We were also spraying Ryan and that was way too funny for Jake! Not so much for Ryan! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin